May 24, 2013

a few of my favorite things

I was thinking today about some things that have happened since I met my wonderful husband. Here are some of my favorites.

1. Each night at dinner we go around and ask everyone what their favorite part of the day was, multiple times Jack has said, "Seeing you."
2. Tucking them in at night.
3. Reading bedtime stories...they love it. :)
4. Singing songs with them. I did it with the girls tonight for 20 minutes. It was supposed to help them calm down for bed...so far it hasn't worked.
5. Hearing them call me mom.
6. Having them enjoy meals that I make.
7. Cuddling with them.
8. Usually it drives me up the wall, but sometimes it's cute when the girls shadow me.
9. Hearing them sing Disney songs.
10. Watching Jack be such a good big brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment